Digital Alcohol Breath Tester Police Breathalyzer
|100-999 1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.45 US $2.35 US $2.25 US $2.15 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: I-ALT-02
- Package: Gift Box
- Certification: CE,RoHS,FCC
- Response Time: Within 5 Seconds
- Safety: Under 0.02% Bac
- Danger: Over 0.05% Bac
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- HS Code: 90271000
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Warm-up Time: Within 10 Seconds
- Operation Temperature: 5-40 Oc
- Caution: 0.02% to 0.05% Bac
- Trademark: made in China
- Origin: Shenzhen
1.3-step alcohol test.
2. Quick response and resume.
3. Torch (Orange LED).
4. Real time.
5. Count-up & countdown timer.
6. Use two 1.5V "AAA" alkaline batteries.
Battery Installation & Replacement
1. Open the battery compartment lid on the back of the unit.
2. Insert two "AAA" high-quality alkaline batteries (not included) with correct polarity as indicated.
3. Replace the battery compartment lid.
4. When the LED indicators for alcohol test or the light of torch become dim, please replace with new batteries.
1. Press and hold the POWER button, the green LED will keep lighting for READY in about 10 seconds, the unit enters into the testing status.
2. Wait about 10 seconds, then exhale into the Exhale Pipe about 3cm with normal power after a deep inhalation. And look into the test result (user alcohol level: BAC*) as follows:
· Green LED keeps lighting: Safety -- under 0.02% BAC (or 0.10mg/L BRAC).
· Yellow LED lights: Caution -- 0.02% BAC (or 0.10mg/L BRAC) to 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC)
· Red & yellow LEDs light: Danger -- over 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC).
· Green LED keeps lighting: Safety -- under 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC).
· Yellow LED lights: Caution -- 0.05% BAC (or 0.25mg/L BRAC) to 0.08% BAC (or 0.40mg/L BRAC).
· Red & yellow LEDs light: Danger -- over 0.08% BAC (or 0.40mg/L BRAC).
When power is turned on, the alarm sounds for 2 seconds. Then LCD displays 0: 00 flashing, it has real time setting mode.
When 0: 00 digits on the LCD flash, press the HR or MIN button to set HOUR or MINUTE, then press START/STOP button to confirm the time (12 hour format).
In real time mode, the time can be set after pressed START/STOP button for more than 5 seconds.
In real time mode, press the HR and MIN buttons at the same time to reset the timer to 0: 00, then you can set count-up timer or countdown timer.
Press HR & MIN & START/STOP buttons at the same time in count-down/up timer mode, it can change to real time.
1. Press the START/STOP button to start the count-up timer when the setting is 0: 00.
2. Press the START/STOP button again to stop the count-up timer.
3. Repeatedly press the START/STOP button to switch the count-up timer "start" or "stop".
4. To reset the count-up timer to 0: 00, press the HR and MIN buttons at the same time.
1. Please make sure to keep holding the POWER button during alcohol test.
2. If left idle for a long time, the Red & Yellow LEDs will keep lighting long during alcohol test as the unit need more time for warm up. Please depress the POWER button several times repeatedly until it can work...
3. When the power of batteries becomes short, the Red & Yellow LEDs will keep lighting long during alcohol test. Please replace with batteries right now.
4. When after drinking, it is recommended last after 20 minutes, because 20 minutes is approximate for alcohol to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to dissipate.
5. For accurate result, do not repeat next test within 3 minutes after last time.
6. Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
7. Do not use chemicals to clean the tester directly. Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe.
8. Do not use any excitant substances near the tester, such as paints, insecticides, alcohol etc.
9. Do not place the tester in the tester in the closed environment with contaminated air.
|WARM-UP TIME||WITHIN 10 SECONDS|
|RESPONSE TIME||WITHIN 5 SECONDS|
|OPERATION TEMPERATURE||5-40 ºC|
|SAFETY||UNDER 0.02% BAC|