Car Fit Alcohol Tester Alcohol Breath Tester Alcohol Detector
|100-999 1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $17.5 US $15.5 US $14.3 US $13.5 US $12.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: I-ALT-31
- Certification: CE,Rosh,FCC
- Detection Range: Bac & 0.00-1.99 ‰ Bac & 0.00-0.99 Mg / L
- Digital Display Results: % Bac / Mg/L
- Respond Time: Within 5 Seconds
- Power Input: 3*AAA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- HS Code: 90271000
- Color: Black,Green,Red
- Material: ABS
- Sensor: Semiconductor Alcohol Sensor
- Warm-up Time: Within 10 Seconds
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 45oc
- Trademark: GREATTOP
- Origin: Shenzhen
BAC: Blood Alcohol Concentration
BrAC: Breath Alcohol Concentration
0.030% BAC ------ refers to there is 0.03g alcohol in each 100ml of blood
0.300‰ BAC ------ refers to there is 0.30g alcohol in each 1000ml of blood
1. Use high precision and sensitive semiconductor sensor
2. 2.0' lattice black and white screen with result display on big led screen
3. 3 test units (%BAC, ‰BA C, mg/L) to be selected by user.
4. Deep ringing noise to alarm
5. Three gears LED display simultaneously
6. Auto off function for energy-saving.
Operation of alcohol tester
Insertion of the battery
1. Push down with two hands in the arrow direction to open the battery cover and push in the adverse direction to close the battery cover.
2. Insert 3 AAA alkali batteries in accordance with the proper positive/negative pole
Install the mouthpiece
1. Remove the mouthpiece from the package and install according to the part diagram.
2. The instrument is provided with the mouthpiece consistent with sanitary requirement, which may be reused after disinfection and cleaning.
1. Take a test at least 20 minutes after drinking, as it will take about 20 minutes for alcohol to be absorbed from the digestive system into the bloodstream. Take the test immediately after drinking, the results will only reflect the alcohol concentration in your mouth, rather than alcohol concentration contained in the blood.
2. To enable an accurate test results, please take the test 20 minutes after drinking, preferably, the testing time shall be more than 3 minutes after the last test.
3. Do not clean the tester with direct use of chemicals or fluid containing dissolved corrosive matters, to avoid the liquid being blown into the inflatable tube.
4. if the rudimental air in tester is very thick, the next test result will not be displayed, please shaking slightly for several times so that the inside air can be volatilized out.
5. If under an environment with high concentration of gas, the tester will not work properly.
6. If the test is under low voltage, there will be some deviation between the test values and real values.
7. Is strictly prohibited that the tester was placed and used under a closed environment with paint, pesticides, alcohol and other corrosive gases or polluted air.
8. Unauthorized repairs and damages to internal parts will lead to product failure.
9. After being used for a long time, there may be dirt on the tester, clean it with a cloth.
|Sensor type||semiconductor alcohol sensor|
0.000~0.199% BAC; 0.000~1.990‰ BAC;
|warm up time||10S|
|Power input||3 AAA alkali batteries|
|working temperature||0 ºC ~ 45 ºC|
|Unit weight||Approx. 75g|