Wrist Pedometer/Wristband Calories Pedometer/Pedometer Wristband
|100-999 1,000-4,999 5,000-9,999 10,000-49,999 50,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.58 US $0.47 US $0.43 US $0.41 US $0.39|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: I-PDM 2002
- Trademark: no
- Specification: CE/ROHS certificate
- HS Code: 9029109000
- Certificate: CE/RoHS
- Transport Package: White Box
- Origin: Guangdong
Mini Pedometer With Two Keys
Features :Pedometer(Step counter)adopts micro-computer technology with mini-construction design and readable LCD display. The paces are detected via the movement
Mounting:Attach the pedometer securely to your waistband or belt,close to the center of your boby.
False mounting or walking way will possibly cause inaccurate tesult.
1. Step counter range from 0 to 99999 (5digits LCD display)
2. Calculate distance walked: (metric system
0~99.999KM, English system 0-99.999MILES)
3. Calculate calories burned :0~9999.9 Kcal
4. Auto power off function
5. Material: ABS
6. Provide CE/ROHS certificate
1. Start the measurement by pressing the "Reset"Key to reset the counter.
The MAX.Value shown is 99999 paces.
2. After stopping its counting,the LCD will display the step paces->mileage->
Kilometer->calorie in sequence by pressing "Mode"key.
Reference:how many steps are to be taken to spend 300Kcal?(60cm/step)
Cause & Remedy
Not all your steps were detected
Mount the pedometer properly according to the manual and ensure your walking method is right.
Low battery,Replacing new battery is necessary.
Temperature is too.The normal
display will recover when the temperature rises.
LCD is black
The pedometer has been put under direct sunlight or
operated in high temperature for a long time,LCD display will recover normal status in the shade.
1) Please ensure the pedometer is operated and maintained properly.
2) Don't disassemble the instrument except replacing battery.Or it will cause damage to it or influence
on its measuring accuracy.