Bluetooth Radio FM Transmitter for Mercedes-Benz
|100-499 500-999 1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8.3 US $7.9 US $7.3 US $7 US $6.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Packing Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: I-BTCK-022
- Combination: Bluetooth-Enabled
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Audio Output: Bluetooth
- Stereo Bluetooth: FM Transmitter
- Turn on: Your Car Stereo and Set Input Source to Aux
- Player Back MP3 Files: From Phone
- Recall Last Setting: on Restart
- to Change The Music Selection: Use The Controls on The Phone
- Trademark: no
- Origin: China
- Type: Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter
- Placement: Mobile Phone
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Format: MP3
- Hands Free: Operation
- Supports: MP3
- D.S.P for: Echo Cancellation
- Insert The Audio Cable: Into Your Car′s Aux Port
- Turn on Your Car Stereo: Set Input Source to Aux
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8517629900
1. Insert the power plug into your car's 12v power outlet (also known as the cigarette lighter).
2. Insert the audio cable into your car's AUX port.
3. Turn on your car stereo and set input source to AUX
Pair your phone
1. Press and hold the button until the left and right buttons starts flashing.
2. On your phone, go to the Bluetooth settings menu.
3. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
4. On some phone, set your Bluetooth to search for new connections.
5. Select the BC 10 AUDIO from the list of accessories.
6. When paired success fully, the light ring will turn solid blue.
7. Some phone may ask if you want to connect, Select "Yes".
8. Pair a different phone, only one can be paired to the BC 10 AUDIO at any time .To pair a different phone: Repeat Pairing instructions listed previously.
To connect to BC 10 AUDIO:
1. If you're already on a call or listening to music via a Bluetooth headset, turn the headset off so that your phone is free to connect to the BC 10 AUDIO.
2. Turn your car stereo on and set the input source to AUX.
3. Make sure there's power to the BC 10 AUDIO will attempt to re-connect with the same phone it last connected to.
4. When successfully connected, the indication on the three key turns blue.
5. If you're already on a call or listening to music .the audio will transfer to your car speakers.
|Player Back MP3 Files||From Phone|